SNUC_in_NY

My late wife's journey with SinoNasal Undifferentiated Carcinoma (SNUC), and my subsequent journey as a grieving widower finding my way back to life.

Monday, April 28, 2008

The Breakup

Well, I ended up breaking up with my girlfriend of eight months. It wasn't so much that something had changed in the relationship but something had changed in me.

I pretty much fumbled the whole affair. I know people breakup in all kinds of ways these days - in person, over the phone and over e-mail. I felt too emotional to do it in person, but I felt I needed to get it over with so I called on the phone. Unfortunately I didn’t confirm where she was at the moment she answered. I thought she was home, but she was actually out in public when I ended up blurting out what I had to say. Well - that was uncomfortable. We ended up getting together and talking for a couple of hours. It was pretty stinky. She admitted that she felt something had been amiss for a couple of weeks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home