SNUC_in_NY

My late wife's journey with SinoNasal Undifferentiated Carcinoma (SNUC), and my subsequent journey as a grieving widower finding my way back to life.

Friday, July 27, 2007

Working out issues on the bike

The rest of the day Friday I rode pretty hard. I guess that's one place where I work out issues. Groups of bicyclists tend to stay together, so one guy riding out in front tends to draw the pack along with him. We took a break about two thirds of the way along the route and met the massage therapists for lunch. There were some comments about the increased pace today, I laughed and said I was just working out some issues.

When it was time to start biking again I got my gear together and said with a smile, let's go - I've got some more issues to work out! ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home