SNUC_in_NY

My late wife's journey with SinoNasal Undifferentiated Carcinoma (SNUC), and my subsequent journey as a grieving widower finding my way back to life.

Thursday, July 26, 2007

Riding for two

After the day's ride Jim and I walked into the local town to explore. On the walk back the topic of cancer came up - Jim was wearing two bracelets, a yellow Livestrong bracelet for a family member who had contracted cancer, and a purple bracelet for one of his high school students who had passed away (Jim's a math teacher). I got talking about Robin and where we were a year ago - how we'd planned to do this bike tour, but cancelled when surgery was scheduled for that week.

Jim said "so I guess you're riding for two this year". I had to agree "yep, guess so".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home