SNUC_in_NY

My late wife's journey with SinoNasal Undifferentiated Carcinoma (SNUC), and my subsequent journey as a grieving widower finding my way back to life.

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Evening visitor

Tonight's surprise was a visit by Anne from Cooperstown. She had done the same ride as Robin in 2004 (when Robin had difficulty with knee pain) and they had biked together. Later that same year Robin and I had biked with Anne in Cooperstown and also in Saratoga Springs. Anne couldn't do the bike tour this year, but she was visiting the tour group because tonight's campsite was near her hometown. I still don't know why some people are harder to see again than others, but I had a hard time getting started talking with Anne. Of course she knew Robin had passed away but she didn't know many details. Interestingly enough, our talk focused on what we've each been up to recently rather than what happened last year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home