SNUC_in_NY

My late wife's journey with SinoNasal Undifferentiated Carcinoma (SNUC), and my subsequent journey as a grieving widower finding my way back to life.

Monday, July 23, 2007

More adventure

Monday I woke up with a grin on my face, ready for more adventure! Since the bus ride I've been teasing Noreen that she talked me into this tour, saying that it was "Easy". :)

Robin had started this bike tour in 2004 with her friend Ann, but she experienced severe knee pain and had to cancel her trip after two days. On the positive side, someone on the ride told her about an Orthopod near home who could help remedy the knee pain by making inserts for her shoes. Robin subsequently met the fellow, got inserts, and then biked pain free. Even though she had cancelled her trip she always saw the positive side - that she learned about the Orthopod.

Monday afternoon I consider that fact that I've already gone further than she did on the ride.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home