SNUC_in_NY

My late wife's journey with SinoNasal Undifferentiated Carcinoma (SNUC), and my subsequent journey as a grieving widower finding my way back to life.

Thursday, September 21, 2006

The top 10 reasons why it's good to be bald

10. No need to shampoo!
9. Rains feels really neat on your scalp!
8. You don't get "hat head"!
7. No drying your hair after showering!
6. People rub your head for no reason at all!
5. No more "bed head"!
4. No need to own a comb!
3. You always know exactly from which direction the a/c blowing
2. No gray hairs!
1. After just a little growth, your head substitutes as a lint brush!

2 Comments:

At 6:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

No bad hair days!

 
At 10:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm almost there... being bald that is. Totally agree with reasons.

#6. People rub your head for no reason at all!
Yep, what's with that? My daughters do that all the time!

Keep up the "great" spirits.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home