SNUC_in_NY

My late wife's journey with SinoNasal Undifferentiated Carcinoma (SNUC), and my subsequent journey as a grieving widower finding my way back to life.

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Biker Dinner

Last summer I'd ridden the "bike ride across New York State". Tonight I had Thai dinner with friends from that ride. Noreen told Susie, Michael and I all about the rainy, wet ride this summer - a ride the three of us had missed. I'd forgotten how happy, fun and funny these folks were - I need to see them more often!

Late in the conversation Susie inquired a bit hesitantly about how I was doing. Was I dating? I explained the Dozen First Dates idea and then told them about my ups and downs in getting to Date #8. Just telling the stories helped me realize the humor in some of my experiences! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home