SNUC_in_NY

My late wife's journey with SinoNasal Undifferentiated Carcinoma (SNUC), and my subsequent journey as a grieving widower finding my way back to life.

Monday, January 01, 2007

A great big pain in the patch…

At 3:00pm they increased Robin's "pain patch" medication by 50% (by putting on a new, bigger patch).

Around 4:30 she was not feeling well, so she took some strong anti-nausea medication. At 5:30pm she started throwing up. The doctor said he's seen a few people who have this reaction to the pain med patches, so he had the patch removed and now he has her on just Dilaudid (she's happy about that!)

Robin will have an MRI performed on Tuesday to see if they can pinpoint what's going on.

1 Comments:

At 3:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greg and Robin,
I have silently followed your struggle. I admire your tenacity. I am not as strong and have felt quite disheartened by the recent trend, particularly after the surgery was cancelled.
Greg, you mentioned that Robin enjoyed walking on the street. If she would enjoy a flight over the mountains on a crisp day, please let me know.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home