SNUC_in_NY

My late wife's journey with SinoNasal Undifferentiated Carcinoma (SNUC), and my subsequent journey as a grieving widower finding my way back to life.

Monday, November 13, 2006

Sad news from my workplace

I was shocked by some sad news from my workplace - news about a coworker from San Diego named Amy. A while ago she and I had worked on the same team. Recently Amy had gone on vacation with her husband, and upon their return she had been admitted to the hospital for surgery related to a knee injury. Apparently she had either picked up a virus, or developed an infection which effectively postponed the knee surgery. Within a matter of days the illness had overcome her and she passed away. Amy was a happy, smart person and great to work with! The shock of her passing away was compounded by the fact that she was only 44 years old.

1 Comments:

At 10:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greg,
I am so sorry to hear about your friend Amy. What a shock!! I will be praying for her family.
Connie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home