SNUC_in_NY

My late wife's journey with SinoNasal Undifferentiated Carcinoma (SNUC), and my subsequent journey as a grieving widower finding my way back to life.

Thursday, November 23, 2006

Happy Thanksgiving!

And Thank You!

It's been five months since our journey began and it's been a roller coaster ride with "up days" and "down days". I am told all the time that we make this look easy, that we face each day with such positive energy!

To a great degree we are exhibiting the cumulative energy, attitudes, hopes and dreams of all of *you* who support us. We could never have made this look easy without all the love and support we receive from family, friends, and coworkers! The many gifts and prayers help lift us and carry us through each and every day!

Today as you celebrate Thanksgiving, know that we'll be thinking of you again and we'll be praying for you and your family to enjoy good health, to enjoy the wealth of good friendship, and to enjoy the gift of each and every day that we have to share with one another!

:)

1 Comments:

At 7:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving to Greg & Robin. I can only say I am proud of both of you. You had to take the Y in the road and you both did so well. I love you both and you are in my prays each day. Thank you for being in my life and sharing your experience. XO Trice

 

Post a Comment

<< Home