SNUC_in_NY

My late wife's journey with SinoNasal Undifferentiated Carcinoma (SNUC), and my subsequent journey as a grieving widower finding my way back to life.

Monday, September 04, 2006

New record!

Robin set a new record by throwing up *before* they started chemo!

In early August she started getting sick each morning and then recovering in the afternoon. She thought it might have been because of the daily bloody nose. Apparently the size of the tumor or the bloody discharge makes her nauseous.

After the first round she was all better, but the last 10 days the bloody nose came back, and now the nausea hit her this morning - poor girl! The nurse went to get some anti-nausea meds stating "I'll be right back" to which Robin laughed and said "OK, I won't be going anywhere" :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home