SNUC_in_NY

My late wife's journey with SinoNasal Undifferentiated Carcinoma (SNUC), and my subsequent journey as a grieving widower finding my way back to life.

Sunday, September 10, 2006

Nearly slept

Well, at 11:00am Robin tried going back to bed, then she took a shower, and then a bath. After all that she was still having dry heaves and decided maybe a little food would help. A little cinnamon toast seems to have decreased the gagging - Yea!

By noon she was on the couch again and I rubbed her feet until she fell asleep. After twenty minutes I tried to extricate myself but only succeeded in waking her up again. She did say she felt a little more comfortable! Maybe we'll have to wait until tonight for her to really fall asleep.

Dad will arrive today from Florida today and will stay until next Sunday. Last week our high temperatures were around 80 which I'm sure he would have enjoyed, but now the weather has changed to high 60's for the days and mid-40's for the nights. Even if he brought his Florida "winter coat" it won't be heavy enough to fight off the morning temperatures! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home