SNUC_in_NY

My late wife's journey with SinoNasal Undifferentiated Carcinoma (SNUC), and my subsequent journey as a grieving widower finding my way back to life.

Saturday, August 12, 2006

Saturday surprise!

We got a call this morning from Elizabeth, a Physicians Assistant at Beth Israel (BI). She supports the surgeon and she's our advocate/point-of-contact at BI.

She wanted to confirm we had our 11am Monday appointment with the oncologist setup. I said we'll be there, and then she asked what we were doing for housing. I said we plan to meet with the administrative staff Monday afternoon so we will be prepared for when the treatment starts. Elizabeth then said "they are planning to start chemo Monday morning during R's appointment" and continue through the week....oh boy, we've got some packing to do!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home